We are are using various types of applications in Microsoft Office software such as – Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access, Onenote, Outlook. But, if while sending a mail on other email accounts, you are getting this message that “Not Implemented” error, it is a common issue with your MS Outlook. It is quite common error for Outlook users, and they easily get frustrated from this error message “Outlook Not Implemented.” If you’re also among such users, we are providing some helpful, easy tips that will enable to get rid of this error.
Reasons Behind Microsoft Outlook Error Code “not implemented”:-
Usually, it occurs when a user tries to Send or Receive a mail on their Windows 10/8/7 computers. The primary reasons for this error we are mentioned below:
- Improper Integration of Outlook with Anti-virus program
- Damaged Outlook Profile
- Corrupt Outlook PST file
- Common fixes
- Messed up Send / Receive Settings or Damaged SRS file
- Faulty Outlook Add-ins
- Damaged Outlook Installation
Get Below Troubleshooting Steps For This Error:-
You can follow the below-given formulas to resolve Outlook not implemented error.
- Start Outlook in Safe Mode and disable Add-ins
Bugged or corrupted add-ins can hinder the working of Outlook email, and the occurs this error. Thus as a first step, disable any add-ins you may have installed in your MS Outlook program.
- Start your Outlook in safe mode by entering the command outlook /safe in the Windows ‘Run’ dialog, click on the “Enter” button.
- Move to Outlook Options -> Add-ins -> GO.
- Now open a dialog box listing all installed add-ins.
- Unmark all listed add-in names to disable them.
- Then try to send/receive any mail and check if it works. If it does, you’ve just found your culprit.
- Now start to enabling add-ins, re-checking send/receive or reply/forward every time to spot the faulty add-in.
- Recheck Send / Receive Settings by remaking SRS file
MS Outlook saves your preferences and personal Send / Receive settings in the SRS file. Damaging of this file is a primary reason behind this Outlook error code “not implemented.” You need to reset all SRS file settings by remaking it:
- Go to the folder C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Outlook\
- Rename the files Outlook. Srs like Outlook.srs.old
- Restart your Outlook to recreate the SRS file automatically
- After that, check your email service.
- Incapacitate Antivirus software
While having proper anti-virus protection, sometimes, such applications are configured to scan all emails being sent and received. It can be the central reason to delay, hanging or interruption of the send/receive mailing process. You need to disable the antivirus program settings that scans outgoing and incoming emails is an easy way to remove this error.
- Remake Outlook Profile
It is also a principal reason behind this Outlook not implemented error, and you need to recreate your outlook profile.
Steps to remake outlook profile:-
- Navigate to Control Panel and select the “Mail” applet.
- Hit on the “Show Profiles” option.
- Click on the “Add” button to create a new Outlook profile
- Create your account manually or automatically.
- Recheck MS Office program Installation
- Go to Control Panel and select “Uninstall Programs.”
- Choose Microsoft Office and click on the “Change” button.
- In opens window, select “Repair” and click on the “Continue” option.
- Recheck infected Outlook PST
If the above-given steps do not help you to resolve this error, you need to repair corrupt Outlook PST using one of the below-mentioned technique:
A- Use ScanPST.exe:-
Microsoft Outlook includes an inbuilt of ScanPST.exe to find and solve some common infection within Outlook PST file. It is located in the Office installation folder, and you can start it by double-clicking on this file. However, you need to remember that this utility will fail to deliver results if the Outlook PST is severely damaged.
B- Use of Stellar Phoenix Outlook PST Repair:-
If you are not able to resolve this error even after using ScanPST.exe repair tool, it means your Outlook PST file is damaged. You can determine this error by using Stellar Phoenix Outlook PST Repair. Backed by powerful scanning and repairing algorithms, this software will put an end to your woes by efficiently and quickly correcting your corrupted PST file.
Hope one of the above-given solutions will help you to get rid of this Outlook error code “not implemented.” Still, if you have any issue with your MS office software, then you can take support from Microsoft office Customer Support.