LONDON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Technavio has been monitoring the hydroponics technologies market and it is poised to grow by USD 450.18 million during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of almost 15% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. Download a Free Sample Report on COVID-19
Impact of COVID-19
The COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries. However, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. COVID-19 will have At Par impact on the hydroponics technologies market. The market growth in 2020 is likely to increase compared to the market growth in 2019.
Frequently Asked Questions-
- Based on segmentation by technology, which is the leading segment in the market?
- The environment and climate control systems are expected to be the leading segment based on technology.
- What are the major trends in the market?
- Need for reduction in soil and water pollution is one of the major trends in the market.
- At what rate is the market projected to grow?
- Growing at a CAGR of almost 15%, the incremental growth of the market is anticipated to be USD 450.18 million.
- Who are the top players in the market?
- Advanced LED Grow Lights, American Hydroponics, CropKing Inc., Growers Supply, Honeywell International Inc., Koninklijke Philips NV, Nutriculture Grow Systems, Oxygen Pot Systems, Siemens AG, and SuperCloset are some of the major market participants.
- What are the key market drivers and challenges?
- Facilitation in soil and space saving is one of the major factors driving the market. However, the high investment cost of hydroponic technologies restrains the market growth.
- How big is the Europe market?
- The Europe region will contribute 34% of market growth.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
View market snapshot before purchasing
The market is concentrated, and the degree of concentration will accelerate during the forecast period. Advanced LED Grow Lights, American Hydroponics, CropKing Inc., Growers Supply, Honeywell International Inc., Koninklijke Philips NV, Nutriculture Grow Systems, Oxygen Pot Systems, Siemens AG, and SuperCloset are some of the major market participants. The facilitation in soil and space saving will offer immense growth opportunities. In a bid to help players strengthen their market foothold, this hydroponics technologies market forecast report provides a detailed analysis of the leading market vendors. The report also empowers industry honchos with information on the competitive landscape and insights into the different product offerings offered by various companies.
Technavio’s custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
Hydroponics Technologies Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Hydroponics Technologies Market is segmented as below:
- Grow Lights
- Farm Management Systems
- Material Handling Systems
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR44787
Hydroponics Technologies Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The hydroponics technologies market report covers the following areas:
- Hydroponics Technologies Market Size
- Hydroponics Technologies Market Trends
- Hydroponics Technologies Market Analysis
This study identifies need for reduction in soil and water pollution as one of the prime reasons driving the hydroponics technologies market growth during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Technavio’s SUBSCRIPTION platform
Hydroponics Technologies Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist hydroponics technologies market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the hydroponics technologies market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the hydroponics technologies market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of hydroponics technologies market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 – 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Technology
- Market segments
- Comparison by Technology
- Environment and climate control systems – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Grow lights – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Farm management systems- Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Material handling systems – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Technology
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Advanced LED Grow Lights
- American Hydroponics
- CropKing Inc.
- Growers Supply
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Koninklijke Philips NV
- Nutriculture Grow Systems
- Oxygen Pot Systems
- Siemens AG
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.