TORONTO–(BUSINESS WIRE)–LSO today announced the recipients of its 2021 LSO Awards, recognizing outstanding individuals and companies contributing to the success of Ontario’s life sciences sector. The awards will be presented during LSO’s Celebration of Success Awards in February 2021.
The 2021 awardees are as follows:
- Lifetime Achievement Award: Michael Julius
- Community Service Award: Eugenia Duodu Addy
- Volunteer Award: Anne Woods
- Life Science Company of the Year: VIVE Crop Protection Inc.
- LSO Leadership Award: John Kelly, Deputy Minister at Ontario Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs
The LSO Awards are an important part of the organization’s mandate to advocate for Ontario’s life sciences sector, by celebrating the individuals and companies behind its success.
“2020 has been a difficult year for everyone; but COVID-19 has also highlighted the amazing contributions of the life sciences sector to solving some of societies largest challenges,” said LSO President and CEO Dr. Jason