- Onfleet, a delivery-management software company, just raised its $14 million Series A after demand for its service spiked this year.
- Founded in 2015, Onfleet has been profitable for several years, Khaled Naim, CEO and co-founder of the startup, told Business Insider. It’s raised around $20 million to date in both equity and debt financing.
- The funding is going toward hiring to keep up with growth and developing more tools for the merchants using its platform.
- Here’s the 25-slide pitch deck that Onfleet used to raise its $14 million Series A.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Consumer habits massively shifted online during the coronavirus pandemic, which meant businesses needed to adapt delivery models. The shift gave delivery and logistics companies a massive boost.
Onfleet, a last-mile delivery-management software company, is one such provider. The startup just raised a $14 million Series A led by Kennet Partners at the end