- Zoom Video sank as much as 14% on Tuesday after the company’s quarterly report revealed an expected slowdown in sales growth into 2021.
- The company’s third-quarter revenue and earnings beat estimates, and guidance for the current quarter and full fiscal year landed above expectations.
- Yet the high end of Zoom’s fourth-quarter sales forecast implies growth of 330% from the same period last year. That’s less than the year-over-year growth seen in the second and third quarters.
- Analysts have debated whether Zoom’s 200% rally from the market’s March lows is sustainable as COVID-19 vaccines near distribution and revenue growth slightly weakens.
- Watch Zoom trade live here.
Zoom Video tumbled as much as 14% on Tuesday after its third-quarter report hinted its incredible revenue growth will weaken through the end of