- Facebook is building a strategy to help get on President-elect Joe Biden’s good side, company sources told the Financial Times.
- Facebook is reportedly planning to crack down harder on COVID-19 misinformation, and is considering adding an information banner to its site encouraging users to get vaccinated.
- Facebook is also reportedly looking at ways to encourage users to engage with content about the Paris Climate Agreement, which Biden has pledged to rejoin. The US left the agreement in November.
- Facebook plans to make Nick Clegg its main point of contact with Washington, the FT reported. Clegg was deputy prime minister in Britain during Biden’s term as vice-president.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Facebook is gearing up to woo President-elect Joe Biden by promoting vaccine and climate change information, according to a report from the Financial Times.
Citing anonymous company “insiders,” the FT reports Facebook is planning to crack down